Wednesday 3 June 2015

Fringe – Get LOOSE and Upgrade your Style Accessories Fashion..

Fringe Benefits. Now it’s not like you have to fill out an application to wear this accessories trend, but there is one MAJOR requirement; you cannot be uptight. What this fashion Blogger means by this, is that YOU have to OWN the fringe. Understand that it’s not the style which dictates what is sexy, it is all about the SWAY of fabric. What you may notice in doing so, is how the movement seems to mimic the sashay of a womanly strut. #CALLMECAITLYN, formerly known as #BRUCEJENNER, Cityocka Perry is hoping on everything that you’re reading this oh-so-insightful accessories tips blog post. Yeah-yeah, I totally could’ve written a ho-hum-zzz entry about the popularity of wearing fringe, and I could’ve mentioned how Stylista Rachel Zoe recently slayed in her fringe dress at the CFDA Fashion Awards. But GIRLFRIENDS (and BOYFRIENDS), I want YOU to show up and show out. Get loose; all the way loose in your anything fringe (ie…  fringe shoes, fringe sandals, fringe leather bag, fringe jacket, fringe dress, fringe necklace). And I must must share this gem of info—Wow. Have you ever thought of wearing a fringe scarf (as pictured above) to rock the trend? How genius is that? With a distressed jeans and a tee or crop top? Straight fire, that’s Cityrocka’s personal P.O.V.

What’s Your FRINGE Bounce Factor?

Because it’s all about the movement of fringe, I’ve chosen to highlight only those who captured Cityrocka’s keen eye for who brings the Fringe Bounce Factor.  You will also see that I’ve chosen to return  to the accessories writing style that feels innate and specialized to my content here on  Celebrityaccessoriesandgossip.com.  Please welcome back Cityrocka Perry’s Who ROCKED it best format feature. It’s here to stay guys, and I invite you to send along your fab accessories sightings for inclusion into my future posts (psst. it’s so worth it. If I pick it, I’ll also give you credit).

Now onto the Important details:

Celebrity who ROCKED it –  Cityrocka bets that this celebrity is almost unrecognizable, but it’s Jessica Simpson that I’ve chosen to go with. It took me a minute to realize who it was, but I saw that fringe bag SWINGING though.

Best Blogger who ROCKED it – That would be Lisa D, of Mindbodyswag.com. It really wasn’t a difficult decision. This CHICK is fierce with hers. I don’t usually expand on my BB who rocked it. But here are a few more accessories favorite picks pic. Watch Lisa make the FRINGE flow, and see for yourself.

Need it  NOW – Megs and Vlad over at Purseblog.com provided the always outstanding source for my NEED it now craving of the week. It’s the Christian Louboutin Passage Shopping Tote, and I would give out flyers in Times Square—while hopping on one leg—while I whistle just to earn enough to purchase myself one. Man, I’m ready to get loose and fringe the fu*@ out. I know that you are too, so scroll on and don’t hold back. Go on and feed all of your get LOOSE accessories desires…..

The post Fringe – Get LOOSE and Upgrade your Style Accessories Fashion.. appeared first on Celebrity Accessories and Gossip|Cityrocka Perry.

No comments:

Post a Comment